Friday, August 10, 2007

MjBee.....because she ROCKS!


Today it is all about Mary...Mjbee! I heard Annie (heartful scraps) rave about Mary but only had "talked" to her a few times on the message board. Forutantely for me Mary sat beside me at the SF crop. OM gosh, what a super super woman! First, has anyone ever taken notice of her beautiful layouts! She is an amazing scrapper, cranking out some gorgeous work. WOW!


What an awesome lady to visit with. Now I know why Annie likes Mary so much....cause there is nothing fake about this woman. So genuine and someone I can't wait to get to know better. Love ya Mary! Your tops in my book. I look forward to many more online chats......you ROCK!

3 comments:

  1. Love Mary too! I didn't really chat too much with her but I did over hear alot and I loved the goodies she put in the good bag! I agree she is an awesome scrapper I enjoyed checking out her layouts! See ya next year in Texas Mary

    Patti H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!! Marys LO's are totally awesome - she should be published!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are good for my ego Kristin (and Patti and Georgina)! LOL I was sooo happy to meet you too-Annie had told me how wonderful you were and she was so right! I was so surprised to see both you and Patti there and wish there had been more time to visit. I am hoping to be able to go again next year-and visit more/scrap less! Maybe Georgina could make it too!

    ReplyDelete