Thursday, April 3, 2008

A little thing......

For my Dad......Today it has been five years since my Dad passed away. That was an extremely difficult time in my life, I was VERY close to my Dad....so here are my Questions for today in honor of my dad.........................(answer one or all...or MAKE a LAYOUT and dedicate to My Dad Dennis)


1. What is one thing that reminds you or your father. (OH those dirt track stock car races I love so much, combines, tractors and corn)

2. Is a trait that you and your father share. (well I am adopted but I think it is my abilty to forgive and forget I rarely hold judgement, my father was the first to see the best in everyone as am I)

3. If your best memory of your father. (How I was his little farming buddy, I would spend every waking hour doing "guy" stuff and still love it the best")

4. Something your Dad taught you. (To see the best in all)

1 comment:

  1. Hugs Kristin! I know how much you miss your dad! Great tribute to your dad today!

    ReplyDelete