Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wednesday Woes

...and I just can't shake them. I had one of those days where I wasn't focusing on the good carma stuff. I was mad and angry and hurt and upset all in a matter of a few hours, I am trying to learn to not be, to focus on the things that bring me happiness and joy....so I thought.........of my friends and that I could NOT pick up Joels call even though I wanted to during our meeting.....

the last lift bar at the base of Keystone Mountain in Dillon Colorado has been somewhat of a stopping place of ours for the last years. Everytime I go there I make new memories and I remember the good times that I have shared with family and friends singing, dancing, eating and enjoying Libations......

I don't think there is too many times that I will look back at any of our sking picture and first NOT find a photo at the Last Lift Bar, but mostly think of all the wonderful times we have had just being alive and celebrating with the people we love the most....

This time with Heather, Joel and Doug...and this wasn't the first trip with Joel and Heather to the Last lift!

1 comment:

  1. I hope the rest of your week was better! Have a great weekend Kristin!

    ReplyDelete