Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Scrappin Nut Designs.....

beautiful beautiful designs lead me to create these two layouts that are a couple of my favorites.

Here is a layout I did using her Royal Beauty Kit except the Alpha tags which are from her Sienna Springs......A layout about my awesome Aunt Carolyn. I am lovin this Royal Beauty kit. It is so beautiful!

Journaling: When I got married, this is one of the perks I got. AC....Ron’s Aunt Carolyn. Thus her nickname from me.....AC (Aunt Carolyn) She is such a cool and awesome lady and I love her to pieces. This picture was taken at her and Uncle Gene’s Anniversary.
Birthday party. 3-1-2008



On this layout.....Everything from Scrappin' Nut Designs Sienna Spring Kits. This is My beautiful and lovely 100 year old Grandmother. The woman who inspired to first start scrapbooking when I was just a little girl. January, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment