Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday......

FINALLY! A day mostly to myself. I am spending the day working on a couple of MAJOR projects I have to get done. One is to upload digital layouts and the other is to organize my computer files, which I haven't done for nearly two months. My poor little laptop is FULL of stuff, half of which needs to be deleted and half of which needs to be backed up and stored on my external drive.

I really have NO idea where the month of April went. I swear it was just April 1st now it is nearly May 1st. So much going on between learning our Auction System to keeping up with my Scrapbooking Creative Team Assignments. Nuts I tell ya nuts!

I thought April was going to be much less travel and alot more getting stuff done, but it wasn't. But after next Thursday we don't have an auction until for nearly a month, so I will finally have some time to get all those things done that I have been putting off for so long!

My Major project is to redo my flower beds around my deck...they look like crap!!BUT then there are graduations, weddings, Alumni, anniversaries, reunions and endless other summer activities ahead of us as well. OH man......ok so much for that relaxing summer I have been waiting for!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you posted! Heck all the flowerbeds etc will still be there when you get to them! I just backed up all my computers the other day. It is so time consuming eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have been busy! Glad you're getting a little time to yourself. I'm happy April flew by...just a few more days until I pick up my man at the airport!

    ReplyDelete