Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Momma's Wired.....

YES that is correct. My Mom is now offically a member of the Internet and email wired club. OK so there is NO offical club, but will pretend there is!

I think she is holding out on me. I think she is much more computer savy than she is leading on. This will be such a great thing for her. She can email the Grandkids, the kids, her friends and extended family. One of my friends was teasing me and asked me if I was going to get her on Facebook...I don't think she is ready for face book just yet....maybe in a week or two.

Speaking of in a week or two......DIAMOND RIO will be here in five days. Five days and counting. MAN where did time go??????????



I swear it was just yesterday that I found out they were coming to ALBION! The closets to me ever!! Maybe I could hijack there bus on the way out of town :) hehehe. I still LOVE my Diamond Rio. I mean come on...who can not love a group who loves NASCAR and Larry the Cable Guy!

OK.......well.....that is it for today. This morning before I left for Mom's......I played catch up. I scrapped two layouts and did four when I got home.....can it be.....my MOJO is back! We shall see.

Time for me to sign off.....I am going to be combing some of my blog here in the next week and getting rid of Stock Scraps.....so watch out........changes are a coming.

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see you post more regulary!! Diamond Rio eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, you are the only Diamond Rio fan I know. Makes you unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watch out Diamond Rio!!!

    Your Momma will love the Internet. (And I love that you call her Momma and spell it that way. That's what I called my mom). Have her make some homemade pizza for us both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. see what happens when I move to Italy...I get behind on all my blog reading and what's up with my girlfriends! ahh lake flooding...that happened to my parents last year at Lake Texoma! I remember watching the waters rise. Good luck with the flooding and I'll pray the rains stop.

    ReplyDelete