Thursday, June 19, 2008

My friend Oscar, posted these challenges on her blog. She got these from our Friend Cassandra who posted these on SJ and it was a challenge for someone else, but I think they are excellent challenges.

I challenge you to post 10 GOOD things about your life.

1) I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend and such a joy to be around.
2) I am so lucky to be blessed with Co-workers who I really adore.
3) Our beautiful cabin and our lake friends are so precious to us.
4) Our wonderful home that has been the source of so much joy for us.
5) Our awesome family including our beautiful neices and nephews.
6) Friends who we have known forever and we are so grateful for.
7) Scrapbooking which allows me to be creative and write.
8) NASCAR racing and Nebraska sports.
9) My wonderful new vehicle.
10) MY precious online friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment