Monday, June 9, 2008

Sometimes I forget.....




How much I still love Diamond Rio...well that was until the very first words came out of their mouths...then I remember!!!!! My very very favorite group in the world is Diamond Rio....and Cheap Trick...but I LOVE LOVE Diamond Rio. I always have and probably always will.

I have been to every one of their concerts in Nebraska and was NOT missing the only 15 miles from my house and it was worth it.

It took me a while, but when about 60 other people took off for the front of the Nebraska Cattleman's Ball there was no stopping me. I was headed to the front and I got there......even got to shake Marty's hand again.

THANK YOU DIAMOND RIO for producting some of my favorite songs and creating music that has a way of making me feel much better.

1 comment:

  1. umm, the boys are aging, what the hell???????????????????

    Marty is awesome isn't he?

    ReplyDelete