Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sunday sunday......

...and all we have done today is run. We left home this morning and headed to a Wedding Reception in Lincoln. I got a chance to really drive my Brand New Eddie, that I so lovingly call Kandie and that was fun. We also saw some of the flooding occuring in Central and Southern Nebraska. We are certainly getting enough rainfall. Today was the first day in a couple of days it hasn't rained or stormed, which was a nice treat!!

I got to watch part of the NASCAR race at the Reception. Gotta LOVE a place that has the NASCAR race on :) BUT I totally missed what happened to Clint. All I know is my poor poor Clint has had the WORST luck the last three races. It is time to shake that and regain those points.



We topped off the day by stopping to overnight at our cabin in Duncan. Smart move being here, it is a beautiful evening. Doing our paperwork on the deck is the way to live. So I am going to stay here tomorrow as well. Which is just fine with me. Maybe I can get some scrapbooking caught up.......

I'll got alot to post, so watch past days for some updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment