Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's starting to look a lot like...

Christmas. YES........I saw two ladies fighting over some boxes of newly stocked Christmas lights on Friday, so I thought I would help my family out. So many times I hear....."I don't know what to get Kristin" OK........

1. Bath and Body works Bubble Bath (Love Moonlight path)











2. NASCAR or racing cooler (soft sided for the race)a 12 pack one....let me clarify (non driver specific). Anything NASCAR.....do not buy me a Dale Earnhardt Jr Cooler, or a Tony Stewart Cooler or a Ryan Newman Cooler or a Jeff Gordon Cooler......I am CLINT BOWYER fan........and it is hard as crap to find one :)

PS.....please make note below about Clint Bowyer......

3. Gift Certificate to Elle Salon and Spa in Grand Island. I LOVE that place.



4. I am starting to collect shot glasses....Nebraska, NASCAR, anything........

5. Beach Towels......we use Beach Towels all the time now.....cool beach towels ROCK!

6. I use 8x8 Scrapbook albums for my Layouts.

7. A Shannon Babb T shirt.....(Clint Bowyer's driver)

8. A Couple of Nebraska folding chairs

9. I love Snowbabies









10. I like Snowmen (not Christmas ones....ones I can keep up all year)








THERE you have it 10 things that anyone can buy me....so please stop saying that you don't know what to buy me :)

Again let me say...........I am a CLINT BOWYER fan :) DOn't buy me Jack Daniels stuff cause Clint is driving the Cheerios car next year...so PLEASE don't buy me a Jack Daniels chair :)

1 comment:

  1. ha ha Kristin great post!! I have a few things in my memory bank!!

    ReplyDelete