Thursday, October 30, 2008

Once a....

Bluejay...always a Bluejay.....we had some kind of cheer like that in high school, about being a Bluejay till we die something or another. ANYWAY back to my post..........

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEWMAN GROVE BLUEJAY football team on winning their First Round state Football playoff game be defeating the FIRST Seated team!!!!! 24 to 18 was the Final Score of the Bluejays versus Eustis-Farnam. Not only am I a former Newman Grove Bluejay myself but the very proud Aunt of one Defensive lineman named Sheldon.

I don't remember if I have uploaded this photo here before, but here it comes again...too bad you are getting it again. This was taken at Newman Grove's Homecoming game way back in September. This is Aunt Kristin and her favorite Newman Grove Athlete...



THANKS SHELDON For letting me be your "biggest" fan!

3 comments: