Sunday, October 5, 2008

It was a very good day.....

I was sooooooooooooooo tired and I had the best chance to sleep it up this morning. There was no going anywhere for me this morning. After coming home from the Nebraska game last night I was exhausted. I got up at 7:30 and went back to bet at 9 for a little napper.

....and I am totally convinced that Clint had a racing angel on his shoulder today. WHAT AN AWESOME finish Clint Bowyer. You had the best luck ever.....for a change it was your lucky day!












We probably took our last Boat ride of the season tonight. Which I am totally sad about, but had such a nice evening for it. For the first time ever it rained on us on the way back home......


3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you had a great day! I got to sleep until 8:30 today. Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sad putting away the summer toys eh. We are closing our pool this week so I know that same feeling!!

    ReplyDelete