Monday, October 20, 2008

Reality bites......

big time. The reality that today I spent the entire day cleaning up outside and packing away most of my "summer" stuff in lew of my homes winter outside face. Sad sad sad......but after scrubbing the floor in the camper, carrying in 11 baskets of crap out of the camper, and numerous outdoor activities including taking down my hanging baskets, cleaning off my deck and putting away the grill.....

The whole blame mess is now in my house. OH JOY!! Well except for the grill...and the hanging baskets they are still outside only now in the shed.

Now I am battling a cold house, feet that feel like ice and a BIG pile of pans out of the camper that are awaiting a good washing in the dishwasher....

So much for me going to bed early. I need my rest......a hair cut, lunch and some shopping tomorrow. I need a BIG ole plastic container for my camper supplies and some kittie cat food for the my meow girls.

It is time for me to throw in the towel and put a wrap on this day.....do with that...I bid you a goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. well the good news is that you were pretty darn efficient!

    ReplyDelete