Sunday, June 14, 2009

Enough.....

of watching NASCAR Raceday.

I look forward to my weekly NASCAR fix, but I am turning it OFF!!!!!! I think even Jimmy Spencer and Kenny Wallace are getting tired of talking about the same driver week after week after week...and I am certainly tired of hearing about it....and it is NOT Kyle Busch that I am talking about. I have decided to protest and start my own nation.......

The let's talk about some other driver nation..........

Oh hell let's talk about Clint Bowyer for a while. After a couple of rough races he had a great qualifying position today for the Michigan race, so I am going to put on my race clothes, sit outside for while and then watch the end of the race and my driver....and maybe have some Cheerios.........

No comments:

Post a Comment