Monday, June 29, 2009

RIP my little Princess....

I always wondered what it would be like to lose my first pet that was almost a part of me. We have lost Sammie, Bigsley and endless cats along the way, but it didn't prepare me at all for losing Button. I have had Button for so long, she was almost a part of me. She was my constant companion. When I was scared she cuddled me. When I was lonesome she never left my side. She was my constant source of comfort and I loved her very very very much. It is breaking my heart that she isn't here with me, but I know she was tired, she needed comfort.

THere isn't a pet in this world that can replace her. She was barely weeks old when she came to live with us for 16 years......I hardly remember a time without her. She was my princess, my little sweetie and now she is my Angel. I love you Button and I miss you so much...I missed our time together today...and McCook misses you too....even though you fought like crazy apparently you were much closer than I thought........

I love you.......Button Lynn.



7 comments:

  1. Oh Kristin she was a gorgeous princess too, I am so sorry Honey!! (((Many hugs))) to you, McCook and Cheerio
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for your loss, Kristin. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this most difficult transition time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww Kristin I am sorry you lost your little princess! Big hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...I'm so sorry Kristin.=( May your sweet little Buttons be happy and playful in kittie heaven. Maybe she has made friends with my Taz. It's so hard losing a pet that has been with you for so long. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are feeling a little better now. It is so hard to lose a cherished member of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry you lost your baby....I dread the day that my sylvester goes away. He follows me everywhere. hugs

    ReplyDelete