Sunday, June 21, 2009

Heat advisory, adios mouse house, 8 is great for Clint, pizza pizza pizza......

For those of you who insisted it has been too cool...WELCOME to the upper 90's my friends. We are under a heat advisory from today through tomorrow. WHAT a great way to celebrate this week....roasting!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO I hope you sissies are happy!! It warmedup........to almost 100!!! ENJOY!!!

I am fairly sure that tonight will probably be my most restful night of sleep that I have had in years, why you ask? BECAUSE between a borrowed camper that smelled like mice and winterizing chemicals, an unstablized camper that moved when you sneezed, the untolerable pouring rain, suffocating heat and one naughty niece knocking on our door at 7 this morning....I and Ron have had a total of maybe......two hours of sleep....and probably less than that.



But No matter how tired I was...I was determined to NOT fall asleep during the Sonoma NASCAR Race, after being awake most of the night. While others don't like the Sonoma road race...I on the other hand think it is one of the best races of the season....and todays race was no different. Of Course the fact that Clint Bowyer finished 8th probably added to my excitement and enthusiasm. It was worth watching every lap!!
Thank you driver for a GREAT race!!!!


....and I think I might have overdosed on pizza this weekend. Friday night Angie ordered Casey's Pizza and tonight Ron made a Pappa Murphy's Pizza....YUMMMYYYY!!! This is NOT the photo of our actual pizza...but man was it great!

1 comment: