Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Making a little room.....

at my house and the cabin.

Ron and I have seem to accumulated alot of stuff we need to clear out and give ourselves some breathing room.

I have the following items that I would like to sell. All items MUST be picked up from their location. Prices are negotiable.

You can call me at 402-649-7630 or email me at kkstock@stockra.com if you are interested and would like to see any of these items in real life.

I may have some additional items listed later this week....but here is what I have for now:


This is little shelf/display cabinet. THE BASKETS DO NOT GO WITH THIS!!!! There is awesome storage below.
PRICE - $20.00
Location - St Edward, Nebraska



This is a computer armorie. We now have an office at home so don't use this anymore. It has a pull out keyboard desk and printer pullout. There are three drawers. This is a great piece!!!!! Very useful. There are just a few minor scratches on the desk part on the inside but nothing too major.
PRICE - $250.00
Location - St. Edward, Nebraska



This little victorian couch is very comfortable. I was recovered and there is a similar matching one that has not been recovered in our shed that I would be willing to part with as well.
PRICE - $175.00
Location - St. Edward, Nebraska



This is a small Loveseat. It is very comfortable!
PRICE - $75.00
Location - Duncan, Nebraska


This is a sleeper sofa couch. It has a Full Size mattress in it.
PRICE - $175.00
Location - Duncan, Nebraska


Thanks for looking and again.....contact me if you are interested......

4 comments:

  1. Wow, wish I lived closer, I would love one of those couches! How did you recover that one? I think I need to do that to my couch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you sell all your stuff Kristin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you mail to Italy? LOL Just kidding! Good luck on selling some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally loving your computer armoire. But I'm *slightly* out of the area. lmbo!!

    ReplyDelete