Friday, July 17, 2009

73 degrees.....

and absolutely PERFECT! I can NOT believe this is July in Nebraska. IT has been an absolutely perfect day! I spent most of the evening outside with my puppy waiting for Ron to get home. There is nothing better than a summer night that feels like fall!!!

..and most importantly....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY....to one of the sweetest women in the whole world!! I love ya to bits PH. I miss you. Miss you miss you!!!!!!



I have found that online friends are very very special because....they love you from seeing an avatar....and I still love you after seeing this one!

I am so grateful for the time we spent together in person and look forward to this fall...

I love you Patti......to pieces.

I hope you had the most wonderful day.

Patti Hozak......you are indeed one of the best woman on the face of this planet!!

3 comments:

  1. Awwwwww thanks woman. I love you to bits too and I can not wait to see you again in the fall. I am so touched by your post. Thank you my friend!!

    PS you should take my last name off just in case some stalker finds me LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish it was 73 here! more like 99! happy bday to your friend!

    ReplyDelete