Friday, July 31, 2009

A fresh new...

look for my bloggy blog!!!! I am so excited that I finally found the creative spirit to redo my blog and update it. I am so thrilled!!!! I have been hoping for a burst of creativity and I finally found one.

There are so many wonderful things that are FINALLY happening. I was having the weirdst little crappiest things happening to me. I had been out of a groove for so long that I don't remember being back in one. The first of August is fast approaching and I am looking forward to soooo many new things and changes.

The weather has just been absolutely positively wonderful! No complaints from me....not one! I myself prefer 70 in July!

I have found a wonderful new site that I have been able to meet up with my pals from OSS (which is closing). I have been hanging out at www.scrapadilly.com! I love the new friends I have been meeting and the old ones that I haven't lost in the transition!

I was just asked to be on the Creative Team at Inspiration-Lane, about which I am absolutely thrilled. Thanks to my awesome friend Kathy70!! Kathy Swanner is a gem and I can't be more grateful and thank her enough. I am sooo excited to be part of Jenn's team and work with Bobbie!! All the girls there are top notch!!

I decided to take part in a digi scrapbooking contest at Gotta Pixel and I look forward to creating some layouts for a change!

I have been meeting up and chatting with all kinds of my friends, pals and buddies on Facebook. Sharing photos and finding out new things about old friends and things that surprise me about new ones. My friend Becky Thackston made me the most awesome set of hand painted pictures and I simply LOVE them. Every time I look at them they make me smile!!

I have a vacation of sorts as I was unable to attend Scrapfest this year, and already had myself off the schedule. I am looking forward to our auction in Hereford Texas next week, but do NOT look forward to being away from Cheerio! My bags are packed and things are ready to go, just have to take Cheerio to stay with his "family" in Newman Grove!

My blog is updated. My scrapbooking blog is going to get an overhaul.

So here's to lots of positive changes in August. FINALLY!!!!

6 comments:

  1. well you just go girl. I love your header. sometimes we just need to refresh, regroup and start over. Im glad that you are adjusting. I hate that oss is closing so sad. but Im glad you have found scrapadilly and love it there. Drea is so awesome. HUGS! my friend so happy to see you there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks AWESOME!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new look Kristin but I am a little concerned with your holiday schedule I don't see the Icefest mentioned!! Come one girl we need you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristin this blog looks awesome!! Love the polka-dots! I am so glad you are on the IL CT team with me... and thanks for the sweet words, I am so thankful I got to know you! :o)

    Kathy70

    ReplyDelete