Friday, July 10, 2009

Someday Sunday is perfect......

I used the perfect Kit "Someday Sunday" by Ambowife Designs: http://digistore.onesingleseed.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68_118&products_id=2311
Template Clustered Template #2 by ChrissyW at Elemental Scraps.



I think I might be having pet scrapbooking overload..but I do wub them




Journaling: So little kitty of mine...where do you go when we are gone? What do you do? and why do you do this to mommy?


When I took these photos you were missing for nearly a week and then after saying al ittle prayer to St. Anothony there you were. I was sooooo happy to see my little Cookie bear. I first saw you down by the shed and then as I made my way toward you, you seemed pretty happy to see me too. Following some scolding, we cuddled and then had a big bowl of milk!!
I was just so happy to have you home again......5-29-09

No comments:

Post a Comment