Monday, July 27, 2009

She needs love too.....

Having a new puppy has meant that almost all of my free time and energy has gone to keeping him alive :) and of course training him. From teaching Cheerio to not pee where ever he feels like it to scolding him for pulling the rugs all over the kitchen, we forget about someone very important around here. Someone who needs just as much attention.....

Ms McCook.....



She' such a good girl and I love her so much! She is my little orphan cat that I just love her to pieces. Today I made sure I gave her lots and lots of hugs and kisses cause she deserves them and she needs them.

Currently her and Cheerio have a love hate relationship.....they love to hate each other :) BUT she is very tolerant of that little barking snot. I can just hearing her thinking that....that little barking snot better not touch me or he will get a paw to the nose.

Cookie bear as I also call her...has always been just a little tease. You have to work to get her to come to the house, but lately she finds her way here more than she use to.

I love you McCook.....your a great kitty!!!

1 comment: