Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Our little bald puppy....

What the Hell was I thinkin????? Seriously, how could my pretty little bubby go from this:


to this:


Several people told me the following:

1. "Cheerio needs a haircut to cool him off".
2. "Cheerio needs a Haircut so he can see".
3. "Cheerio needs a haircut so he can learn to clean himself".
4. "Cheerio needs to get the matted hair out of his butt"
5. "Cheerio needs a haircut so he won't get a hot spot"

Well here is the hair cut and where the hell is Cheerio?????

OK he is ALOT more playful. He seems ALOT cooler....but I had NO idea how I wouldn't think I had the right dog :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my he is so so cute. I didn't know you had a dog! Hey Kristin miss seeing you around where are you hanging out these days? Not following the herd anymore? We have to catch up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. He looks so different. maybe next time just a little less short.
    He still is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete