Sunday, August 9, 2009

Another day......another rain delay...

....and another Monday to think up an excuse to stay home and watch Clint Bowyer :) Of Course, tomorrow might be a little struggle for him considering he is starting WAYYYYYYYYYY in the back, but there is never really any reason to give up on ole Clint. So with the NASCAR race postponed because of Rain in looks like this Sunday afternoon/evening might be a good one to update my blog. So I might just find myself got back a few days to catch up a bit.

It seems like no matter when we get to the lakehouse. There always seems to be a huge mess!! I have no idea how two people can make such a mess but we sure seem to pull it off. The dishes, the laundry, the pieces of paper all over the floor from one little dog named Cheerio, who is sooooooooooooooooo naughty today. Must be the full moon?

....and I don't think Ron has learned that he can't leave ANYTHING laying around that Cheerio can chew, drag or carry off!! Here he is with Ron's Snicker wrapper. There wasn't a tiny little piece left when Cheerio boy was done with this!




I did managed to actually scrap a layout today for the Creative Team contest at Gotta Pixel and get it uploaded as well. IT feels good to kind of be getting my mojo back!

This is the layout I did using the kit we were given. This is a photo that I found on my nieces Jessica's facebook album.



We had such a busy weekend that it doesn't even seem like we had one!!! I can't believe it is Monday tomorrow, but ready for this week. Taking a couple of days to myself and actually going to do some things that I have had on my list for a long time!

Happy Sunday family and friends....catch ya later!

1 comment: