Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday Musings thus far.....

This week has been one that I really didn't expect. I was cruising along minding my own business until a NASTY headache on Monday afternoon followed by ONE nasty sore throat has run it's full gammet of stuffiness, runny nose, sinus pain, earache......you name it!!! My best friends have been kleenex's, vick's vapor rub, heat packs, decongestant and tylenol.

I did manage to get my layout done EARLY for the CT Contest at Gotta Pixel. I am so pleased with this layout about my princess Button Lynn. I miss her so much and I just didn't know how long it would take before I could scrap about her again. I am happy that I could do this little tribute to my girl.



My biggest accomplishment has been staring me in the face for weeks and that was PAINTING the front door of our cabin. IT was dirty. Stained from our floor grouting fiasco and just plain in need of a spruce up. Now If I just had some white paint I could do the inside. The outside is done and thankfully protected by my screen door. I am really happy with the color I chose. It matches our new front porch perfectly!!! It sure feels good to have it done. As soon as I find my camera cord I'll post some photos here!!

Trying to get all the laundry done that piled up while I felt so miserable. Now to watch some NASCAR Qualifying and a little trackside to get my NASCAR weekend started off right. At least I feel better after going to bed last night at 9:00!!

2 comments:

  1. awww hope you are feeling better Kristin and love your layout! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful LO Kristin. I'm glad you're on the mend and feeling better!

    ReplyDelete