Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to one...

of the most awesome friends in the whole world. Cindy!!



Well....WHAT can I say to you! I could just say HAPPY BIRTHDAY but that just doesn't seem enough. I know that you were behind my Birthday party and for that I can NEVER just say Thank you...and you know that. I thank you for all you have done for me.

For listening to me.
For helping me when I needed it.
For genuinely caring about the stuff that is important to me!

You have the best sense of when I need someone to talk to.

I love you girlfriend and hope your day is the best ever....cause you my friend are more than worthy!! Hugs and smoochies!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being a great friend. There are so many times that you have been there for me that I can't really pick just one.

So I certainly hope that your day has been a good one!!! Lots of love to you Cindy!

No comments:

Post a Comment