Thursday, September 30, 2010

A BIRTHDAY wish to my.......

GODSON.......my amazing 24 year old Godson. HOW did you get to be 24??????????? WOW. You are such a great young man. You are so smart and talented and just a super  guy. 

We all love you and miss you so much here at "home". I hope that Texas is never really home, not that there is anything wrong with Texas, but I know how much of a Nebraska boy you are. 

You were a tremendous help to us this summer. I appreciate EVERYTHING you did to help us, uncluding a very difficult painting job at our lakehouse, but your Aunt Kristin thinks of you every time I walk in and it is perfect! 



I love you a millon times over. To infinity and beyond. A billion times squared....so me and Jessica have a our own little love you thing, Sheldon and I do too, now you have one....I love the Seth Boschen and wish you NOTHING but the most happiness in life...it was such a special day for me having my first Godson............

No comments:

Post a Comment