Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Excuse me......

DAMMMMMM IT! I am getting very frustrated about being nice and polite. I really really try my best but people are just plain rude!!!! Today I am in the store. My cart in on one side of the isle way out of the way and I reach across to grab a bottle of hand soap.....out of the blue comes this guy who nearly knocks off my arm. Not one word. Not one sorry. He just had this arrogant attitude like he didn't care who he ran over. It happened to me three times in the same place....someone rude. WHAT IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do people now care that they run someone over. I wanted to walk up to the guy and slap him silly.

I saw this book on Amazon and I am thinking I might by 1000 copies and pass them out along the way.....

No comments:

Post a Comment