Sunday, September 19, 2010

Slow motion....

Have you ever had one of those moments where your whole life seems to move in slow motion. Like ever second is just a tiny clip in time? That is what happened to me on the last two laps of today's NASCAR race at Loudon New Hampshire. It just seemed liked that last lap was an eternity. First, it was turn one, turn two, turn three, turn four.......when the words "Unofficial results" showed up on the screen I still couldn't believe Clint did it. Clint won Loudon for the second time in his career and the second time as the opening chase for the Sprint Cup. There is nothing that could take that moment away from Clint or so many of my Clint Bowyer fans. We have been waiting a long time and we have never lost hope....ever.......and he did it!








I am so glad I picked you as my driver Clint. Look at you in Victory Lane. You are so underrated and underappreciated, I ok with that because your fans are the best of friends........

CONGRATULATIONS driver..............

No comments:

Post a Comment