Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ponderings of the day......

Recently, a friend asked me "Kristin...what happened to your blog"? You use to update it almost everyday. I sat there in silence for a couple of moments and said...."Gosh quite honestly.....I don't know" She then proceeded to tell me how much she enjoyed reading it, which surprised me because she didn't seem like the blog reading type to me, but on the other hand several people have mentioned that they read this thing. So without further ado (I apologize to those I tick off in advance) here is why.

I guess what kind of turned me sore on this blog posting thing was when a complete stranger somehow found my blog and posted  some crappy comments about my commentary on my NASCAR Driver Clint Bowyer. Apparently, she does not like Clint, (that's ok with me, not everyone does or will) I have no problem with that. I could give a crap less if anyone likes Clint, but I do....and so do several complete strangers who I am now proud to call my friends...all because of ONE NASCAR driver who brought us all together. That is what Clint has done for me more than anything. Being a fan has introduced me to a whole new group of people who I admire and trust. Such wonderful folks who love racing and are Clint fans as well.

When she starting shoving her driver down my throat that was it for me. Sorry, lady I don't want to be a Jr fan, there is nothing in the NASCAR rule book that says I have to cheer for Jr. I swear this is why I live in America, so I am free to cheer for whomever, whenever I want. I wasn't a Sr fan, oh lord call the authorities. I respected him. I realize and appreciate what he means to NASCAR, I get that, but why oh why do you have to hammer mine. Just cheer for Jr and let the rest of us do what we want.

I was a huge Chad Little fan, I loved Ricky Rudd, I cheered for Ward Burton. So as many have suggested, I need some kind of a 12 step Bowyer program.....my name is Kristin and I am a Clint Bowyer fan....take it or leave it you crazy nut job. Another gal did the exact same thing to be on Facebook. I haven't been able to connect the two and there probably isn't any connection. I think there are people out there who google things just to be a big pain in everyone's blog. So now that those comments have been removed and her blocked......I think I will start September off by turning a new blog leaf..........

So to my many friends, aquaintances, buddies and pals.........I am back until some idiot decides to be a pain in the........................

So to finish off this kind of comin to the NASCAR Jesus meetin. I'll post this photo for all to ponder. THIS PHOTO IS ONE OF MY SCREEN SAVERS:


You crazy nut bag check this out.........Junior and Clint ON MY COMPUTER together. AMEN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment