Thursday, March 3, 2011

Some days are questionable....

and some days are just plain great. Today was a great one. It was so nice out and I was so happy to be able to do what I wanted to do on this beautiful day. I got a ton of stuff done on my to-do list and most of them outside which made me very happy!

I got to hang one of my first loads of clothes in 2011 outside to dry. I finally got a set of Christmas lights and garland thawed out enough to put away. I managed to set up and straighten and test my poor solar lights around my deck after being covered in piles of snow. I got to clean out one of my vehicles and load some stuff in it for the weekend today instead of tomorrow when it is freezing cold again.

and at 6:08 there come the NW wind and that was the end of the beautiful day :(  BUT every nice day is one day closer to more nice days........so much for this.....we are grilling inside!!

No comments:

Post a Comment