Monday, March 28, 2011

Susan Godfrey - Geek Chic

I just fell in love with this fun Kit by Susan Godfrey named Geek Chic. This kit is so fun! I just loved using this kit. Make sure you stop by Susan's shop, pick up Geek Chic and do some other shopping while you are there: SUSAN GODFREY SHOP

This is one of my favorite pictures of myself in Maui Hawaii just a few weeks ago when we were in Hawaii to Celebrate the year of our 20th Wedding Anniversary.

This layout was so fun for me. I have always wanted to scrap about our silly Self Portraits:  Ron loves to take self portraits of us. I can’t count how many he has taken in the last 19 years. Some of our best pictures are these silly self portraits. I get the biggest kick of out them.
My comments usually include: “Don’t drop the camera” and “Did you get us”. Strangely enough they almost always turn out cute.
This one we took on our trip down the road to Hana in Maui on our Hawaiian vacation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment