Sunday, March 27, 2011

Susan Godfrey - City Spring

I created these two layouts using the beautiful and fun City Spring Scrap Kit by Susan Godfrey. Visit Susan's Website: www.susangodfrey.com for this kit and for her other beautiful kits. Here is the link to her store: SUSAN GODFREY SHOP

This first layout is one that I did about the flowers Ron gave me for no reason. Here is my journaling:             Ron brought me home these beautiful flowers for absolutely no reason. I was totally surprised and very grateful. They were so pretty and colorful. They totally made my day. What was cute about it was, Ron told me that he told the lady to make something fun, bright and cheerful like his wife and this is what she came up with. I loved them!!!  2-25-2011 


This second layout was just a fun one I did featuring Ron's first tropical drink in Maui. It was so pretty I couldn't resist taking a photo of it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment