Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fun and Games

It was so nice out today but instead of taking advantage of this day outside, I had to recover from what was three days of Technological hell. I could start and list all the crap I got accomplished but it would give me another headache worse then the one I had at the end of the day yesterday. Let's just say I rewarded myself with a midday game of Words with Friends. I love that game. After I got my housework and other tasks of the day done, it was time for my little break. I was so happy because for the first time EVER playing this game I used every single tile from my board on the first play....sorry to my friend Deanna. Sorry girlfriend :) Who would have thought the word Cavemen could be worth 71 points :)




While indulging myself in Words with Friends...I noticed one little brown dog sound asleep on our couch in the sun. It was so cute. He was crashed!!! He started off just looking at me then ended up stretched out and sound asleep. It was hard not to crawl over there and snuggle up with him and take a nap myself......could you blame me. 







No comments:

Post a Comment