Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Here's what......

True Nebraska fans have for lunch on game day!!!!


Made in Nebraska....and beside Valentino's pizza is probably one of my Favorite Game Day Stadium traditions. Me hounding Ron to find the kid with the Fairbury Hot Dogs :) So today, as we approached kickoff to the Captial One bowl game versus Georgia I knew the ONLY lunch for us, short of Vals or Runza was none other than the Official Hot Dog of Husker Nation and MAN were they yummy...........FOUR Hot Dogs later.......

we were packing up our coolers and headed to watch the game with friends at Duncan Lakes. Of course Cheerio was resting on none other than his HUSKER spot....actually it was my Husker Snuggie, but I let it slide :)


Even though things didn't turn out so well for my Huskers....I am so proud of them. They played a great game! I wish we could have seen more of the half time show because Cheerio's Foster Sister Bri was dancing in the Half time show....darn it. Looking forward to that Capital One party later when we can all watch Bri dance! YEAH! 

It was so good seeing my Duncan Lakes friends.......hugs all around!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment