Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sometimes...

When I am home alone, for some reason to take more pictures than usual.

I took these for Ron, to show how Foggy it was here this morning. Never seen anything like this for a long time. (Except maybe last February, when we were trying to get home from the Airport..and that was at night), but other than that....this was one of the worst day fogs ever. I am so glad that Ron decided to leave last night for Kansas, otherwise he would have had to drive in this mess. Thank gosh I saw the dense fog advisory for Nebraska and Kansas so I could send him on his safe way on Monday..........somewhere there are houses over there, but they are gone now.


I just love to jump in my chair and have me some lunch and watch the noon news...........here's my challenge:


So as soon as he smells food :) Here's my lap visitor today. He apparently LOVES soup :) Not my cover shot for Vogue of me personally, but Cheerio looks adorable as usual.......


No comments:

Post a Comment