Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Good days...

are sometimes hard to come by!

Our Office .... before. DANG was it a mess! UGGH!
The Mess that is our Shared Office space. 

It may make a complete recovery yet....not quite done but much better. 
After a busy day, I decided it was time for some homemade Goodness. 

CROCK POT PORK CHOPS

Ingredients 
Original recipe makes 4 servingsChange Servings

Directions

  1. In a pie plate or shallow dish, mix flour, dry mustard, and seasoned salt. Trim fat from pork chops.
  2. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Dredge chops in flour mixture, then place them in the skillet, and brown both sides.
  3. Place in chops into a slow cooker, and pour the chicken and rice soup over them. Cover, and cook on Low about 8 hours.


I did not have Chicken with Rice Soup....so I used Chicken Gumbo. It gave it more of a Southwest taste. I will DEFINATELY be making this again! 

Funny, how things work out but Ron decided he wanted to go to a Movie. We went to the 8:30 showing of Parental Guidance. Funny how I thought living in a "bigger" town would make the movie more packed. However, Ron and I were the ONLY TWO people at that movie. I couldn't believe we had our own "private showing" but we did. We also enjoyed the Popcorn, but then again who doesn't love movie Theathre popcorn! YUMMOOOO!!!!


I really enjoyed the movie as did Ron....and now I promised him we would go see Lincoln......

1 comment:

  1. I think Sheldon and I went to a movie once in Norfolk and were the only two at the showing. haha Fun times.

    ReplyDelete