Monday, March 31, 2008

ABOUT ME....10 Questions.....

A little A bout quiz I borrowed off one of my Scrap Site....(I changed the last question):

1. What is the name of your favorite grocery store?
My local grocery store

2. What was the subject of the last layout your made?
A layout about my niece.

3. What was your highschool's mascot?
Bluejay

4. What color is the vehicle you drive the most?
white

5. Would you like to get your pilot's license, so you could fly an airplane? My DH is currently getting his and I Would LOVE TO!!

6. What are you drinking?
(Written Sunday) Ummmm Bug Light

7. What is your dh/so's middle name?
Edwin

8. Do you have your ears pierced?
Yes

9. Did you go to college?
Wayne State College Wayne Nebraska

10. How long have you been scrapbooking?
A LONG time

1 comment: