Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Birthday.....

to my Daddy.

Today would have been your birthday and I MISS YOU!!!! I miss you sooo much, more than words can say. I would love to share so many things with you.....our boat, the cabin, Ron's airplane, the big yellow truck, blue rock shooting, Sheldon at state wrestling, Alicia's boyfriend, Seth's position of authority, Jessica's State FFA, Cassidy. Sometimes......I think about you and you are what motivates me, and I try to be a better person because of you. I try to make the most of everyday because you would have enjoyed all these days with us! I LOVE YOU DAD! Thank you for being one of the best things in my life........

2 comments:

  1. hugs Kristin! Happy Birthday to your Dad! May he bring you many more years of happiness! I feel your pain! I too miss my dad every day!!

    ReplyDelete