Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Favorite Layout.....

for this week:



This is a really crazy ass photo of Ron and I!! It is almost hilarious, but I really love this layout. I created using supplies from Kjoi Studios and I have NO idea how this layout came to me. I started off struggling with it...and then all of the sudden ended up with this.

This is my journaling: This photo just makes me giggle. Our hair is a mess, Ron’s mouth is half open, but it is still one of my favorites. The good news is, at least we have our shades on, hopefully that distracts away from the apparently bad hair day we were BOTH having. This is was taken by Angie after we arrived back on the ship after our stop in Nassau on our cruise. 12-17-2007.

3 comments:

  1. you two are SOOOOO cute - wish I could meet you in real life - your happiness and love for each other just leaps out of the page - WELL DONE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that page Kristin! So pretty :) (Bad hair day and all lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful LO! I think that it's a great photo of the two of you.

    ReplyDelete