Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Almost one month....

Since I stopped eating Chocolate and Potato Chips...UGGHHH!! This plain and simple is HARD, BUT I have been doing just fine. Man take a close look at this photo....it is a CHOCOLATE COVERED POTATO CHIP!! YES....that is right. The Chocolate and Potato Chips lovers dream :)



Now it is on to Diet Coke and carbs. The carb thing...I am just limiting the bread thing......

Oh and my new best friend is my little Bow Flex Stairclimber that Ron bought for me. We have both been using quite regularly. Ron watches flight training videos and I watch Cartoons. I know.....he likes learning....I like laughing. Makes my workout better if I can giggle through it.

3 comments:

  1. I am really glad you posted that this was a choc covered potato chip...because you know what it *looks* like-- right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - NICE JOB GIRL!!!! way to go!

    ReplyDelete