Thursday, March 13, 2008

Food Issues.....

I am having some serious issues lately, like NOTHING sounds good to me. NOTHING....not even Pizza, however Chocolate sounds good. (hehehe) In that case I should lose weight right? Oh no...of course not...NOW why would THAT happen. Maybe I am just in a cooking rutt or maybe I really am not sure what I want to eat, but when it comes to cooking or eating it all seems like a big challenge. I have had some really good walks this week and really been watching what I eat, but that darn scale...well it is stuck! Guess I will have to bump up that workout a little.

WOW this is an exciting post isn't it :) I guess I just have alot to do too, but don't feel like doing it today, must be the last nice day that has me wanting to just enjoy the day.

SO much for that.....off I go!

1 comment: