Monday, March 3, 2008

Mini Challenge Layout....



I did this layout for a Mini-Challenge at Treasures to Scrap. We had to scrap a way in which we make others happy. I have to be honest...the idea for this layout came rather quickly, but the design was a challenge....but you know...I really like this. At first I hated it! I hated the title and everything about it, but the more I worked on it the more I began to like it.

This layout Kind of gave me a kick in the pants that I missed the smiley me and hate the cranky me. I stared at this photo of me and kept thinking....why have I been so darn mad lately.......it really doesn't prove anything. So here I am......laughter truly is the best medicine, or at least smiling has been for me.

This is probably going to be my favorite layout for the week.

2 comments:

  1. this LO is so true. And if you have cut out chocolate and chips no wonder you are cranky.

    ReplyDelete