Saturday, May 3, 2008

JUANA.....

Spin you out....OMG. Juan almost spun Clint out again and JUAN IS ONE LAP DOWN!!!!! I am going to keep updating the Richmond race tonight...I AM NOT A FAN OF JUAN PABLO MONTOYA!!!!!!!



Come on Clint.....GO 10th......you can do it. 9:05. Lap 244 of 400!!!!!!!!

GO CLINT BOWYER........Rain is on it's way my friend. GO GO GO!!!!

GO my little friend.....Lap 257 of 400. Total faith. YOU know CLINT BOWYER....I think you can pull this off!!!

120 laps to go............FIFTH!!! COME ON CLINT!

100 laps to go........fifth....COME ON CLINT!

OH 60 laps to go....NOTHING about Clint.......5th....WT HELLL!!!!

Well here we are....down to the last laps....COME ON CLINT! I feel it my friend.....

I TOLD YOU I FELT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. thought of you the whole time he was celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...reading Ashley's post I'm guessing he did or what would be the point of celebrating? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti....lol!! I'm sooooo late to this post, but I'm excited just reading your excitement. I love how much you love this!!

    Oh, and yeah...did he win?

    ReplyDelete