Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cheerios with a I

What a GREAT big surprise I had today!!

I am NOT a big fan of Wal-Mart, but I drove to Columbus today and I ALWAYS go to our cabin first. But today I didn't......The first strange thing was that I found a way to have lunch with Rhonda and then.... I drive into to Walmart to pick up some photos I ordered online and I see this trailer and pickup with Cheerios racing on it. Needless to say I was like "What the". I call Rhonda and tell her that I couldn't believe it but there before my eyes was the Clint Bowyer show car. Of course I was looking for Clint more than his car.

SO I look around and the car is in the trailer and all I see is a Walmart security guy. So I say OK I am going to in to check it out. I ask a couple of people and NO one knows what the H is going on. SO I pick up my photos and head back outside. I look in the pickup that is pulling the trailer and I see PEOPLE! People with Clint stuff on. So I walk up to the window of the pickup and to my surprise..........the guy rolls down his window. I ask him "Can I show you something" He says "sure" I pull out my phone and show him Clint Bowyer as my desktop and he says "that is neat" and then I talk this nice lady into letting me take some photos....even though the car was loaded I was SOOOOOOOO thrilled to have my picture with the trailer.





I have NO idea why I didn't know about this, but I am thrilled beyond belief to have these.....It made my WHOLE day!!

4 comments:

  1. so cool, lucky stop at the right time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome!!! What are the chances of that happening!

    Great photo! Can't wait to see you scrap that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your so funny. I guess that would be like me and george strait huh>

    ReplyDelete