Friday, May 29, 2009

Little girl lost....

Has come home again!!! McCook found her way home and I couldn't be happier. I was so relieved but so stinkin mad at her for not coming when I called for her...little stinker! It was the strangest thing I said a little prayer to St. Anothony (which I normally would not have done) the Saint of things lost and within 1 hour I see her out of the corner of my eye. I was shocked! I walked to the front door to lock it and I thought I saw her down by and shed. Sure enough I go out start yelling for her and she comes running.........

There she is over there.....


Here she comes.....


One more quick roll in the dirt.....


A joyful reunion.....


MILK!.....

6 comments:

  1. OMG KK...love those pics of your cat! We love ours so much, he thinks hes royalty! And he doenst come to you, you come to him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got your kitty back. I know that sick feeling when you can't find them. We just got our 3rd kitty and she's a doll.

    Jalayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad your kitty came home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh such cute pics - yay that he's home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww! YAY!! Hate it when my pets think they'll have it better somewhere else only to figure out nobody loves them more than me. lol!

    ReplyDelete