Thursday, May 28, 2009

Right on Jacob......

Anson. Your very first Modfied A Feature Stock Car win and I couldn't be prouder of you!!!!!! I missed it..damm it I missed it!! Damm it!! Damm it and damm it!! I would have had that camera out!!! Damm it!!!

I didn't miss your Dad's first win, but I missed yours!! You called me, texted me and made me soooo happy.....after all the BS this week I have been through....THANK YOU JAKE!!!!!! Thank you for making me smile again. Thank you for giving me hope again. Thank you for making my whole night!!!!

How do you go from being a little boy to a grown up man.........You have alot more A feature wins in you kid, I know it!



I have never had a problem telling your Dad how proud I was of him but I am just getting in the grove with you. You are so grown up and so....well Thanks kid........

No comments:

Post a Comment