Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Never say Diet



What an amazing book. I am only seven pages in and already lights are starting to go off in my head. My dear friend Gretchen suggested the book through a post on face book. She said it changed her life, so I thought I would treat myself and order the book. So far I am learning of my total dependance on food. How my whole day is centered around when I am going to eat. Learning this might be one of the keys to getting me back on track.

This book is written by Chantel Hobbs who lost an amazing 200 pounds. She began her weight loss journey at 349 pounds.

Here is one of the photos from the book. This is the author of this amazing book Chantel. WOW how amazing. What an inspiration, between her and Helen from the Biggest Loser it gives me lots of hope.....



Thanks to my pal Gretchen for suggesting this book.

2 comments:

  1. I think I will pick me up that book too! I need some inspiration too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess I need to invest in another book!! This one looks like it is worth the investment!! Thanks for sharing my friend!!

    ReplyDelete