Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I am at a loss...

for words about the loss of my friend Ruthann. I met my friend Ruthann online and met her in person in 2007 at the Texas Scrapfest. She was such a sweet and special person. She had such a kind face and a good heart. I am so saddened to hear of her death at the young age of 39. My sweet friend Ruthann. NO wonder you have been on my mind the last few weeks. Such a terrible loss of such a wonderful person. Rest in peace my friend....and please take care of Jeannie and Janice for us!

5 comments:

  1. So , so sad. Another loss from "our" group. I still can't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kristin I am so so sorry Honey!! another Angel taken too soon. Hugging you Hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hon, I am so sorry! I wish I were there to help you find that beautiful smile of yours! We all need a time to mourn but remember that there is a reason God needed her with him...and it truly is exciting that she is there with Him! When my sister left this world, some of her final words were, "I am so excited! I get to meet HIM before you!" Have faith my friend!

    ReplyDelete