Saturday, April 28, 2007

CONGRATULATIONS to my Anson Boys!



Well the tortue is over! And even though I felt like I was going to throw up.....Jake Anson raced his first ever night at the Boone County Raceway. It was almost emotional for me. Close....real close. I have known Jake for along time and I have watched him grow up. He use to sit by his Mom and me and watch his Dad race.
What a site, watching Dad and Son race on the same track in the same class.....unfortunately Dummy forgot her Camera! (Dummy is me)
I am so proud of the whole Anson family. First, to Jake for the first time in a race car ever, and a Mod, he didn't spin out or pile it up.....unlike OTHERS who have raced for years. Second, to Dave for a great 6th place run from the back and lastly, to my best friend Rhonda for being solid as a rock....even though she was shaking like a leaf.....
I Love you ALL so much!! I don't know what I would do without my Ansons!



This is our racing picture from last year...the new one. Coming SOON!


1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I'm so glad everything smoothly and that you can relax a little now!

    ReplyDelete