Monday, April 23, 2007

The day before my Birthday.....

I am pondering the day before my birthday....really like none other. Every year, I sit and wish someone would do something extra special for me or surprise me and every year same ole same ole. I think it is time to throw in the towel and stop hoping for a miracle :)

So I have spent the entire day cleaning and sorting through some more of my messes. My many many messes on my road to organization. I sure wish I had a magic wand......I would wave that sucker and end all this madness.

I can not believe that I have a WHOLE ENTIRE week without and Auction. I can actually get some stuff done, instead of getting half way through and having to stop. My poor suitcase is going to wonder what is up. The other good news is....Ron told me he is going to be home all week too. CLAP CLAP! Yeah!

Well, I am in the process of redoing my little room downstairs. I am just going to play with it, move some stuff around and see how I like it.....just something to pull me together.

Well I am going to go ponder some more, finishing washing the bedding and see what else I can manage to drag out today.....

2 comments:

  1. hugs girl, we could do a party together long distance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried calling you three times last night. WHere the heck were you.

    ReplyDelete